The Racers


"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." - Stirling Moss

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas and the car is my brush." - Graham Hill

"Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax." - Jackie Stewart

"Racing is a drug. I am addicted to it." - Harry Sohell

"The first time I stepped up to a Formula 1 car, I was watching it, I caressed it, I tapped it tenderly and said to it 'Time has come!'. I was united with the car, we became one." - Ayrton Senna

"A car has its own emotions and heart. You have to love it accordingly." - Juan Manuel Fangio

"It's the cars that break, not the drivers." - Jochen Rindt

"I can't hurt myself, but I know I can hurt the car." - Gilles Villeneuve

"Only those who do not move do not die, but are they not already dead?" - Jean Behra

"It would take me more courage to give up racing, than it does to go on." - Francois Cevert

"I will never retire, I love racing too much." - Stirling Moss

"The past is just data. I only see the future." - Ayton Senna

"I'm not a driver, I am a racer." - Stirling Moss

"It takes great passion to be the greatest." - Juan Manuel Fangio

"I don't give a shit for fame, I don't give a shit for society, I don't want to make friends with important people, I just want to win." - Nelson Piquet

"I was not born to be second." - Ayrton Senna

"I have no idols, I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

"I had one hero, his name was Ayrton Senna." - Michael Schumacher

"We are a dream for people, not a reality." - Ayrton Senna

Postar um comentário